NOTICE: As this page contains an extract from the extensive compendium of legislation applicable to Guardia Civil e-Office, it may be possible that you will not find the specific regulation you are looking for. In this case, do not hesitate to send us your suggestions using the mailbox set up for this purpose.
Electronic Signature (e-Signature)
• Law 59/2003, of 19 September, on electronic signatures.
• Order INT/2936/2009, of 27 October, establishing the Guardia Civil electronic register.
• Resolution, of 11 November 2009, on telematic payment systems of various fees corresponding to the Directorate-General of the National Police Force and the Guardia Civil, within the remit of the Guardia Civil.
• Order INT/649/2010, of 12 March, establishing several electronic offices within the Ministry of the Interior.
• Royal Decree 1671/2009, of 6 November, partially developing Law 11/2007
• Resolution, of 17 December 2009, of the Directorate-General of the National Police Force and the Guardia Civil, extending the procedures within the scope of the electronic register of the Guardia Civil.
• Electronic Service Charter Brochure
• Resolution of 25 July 2012, of the Under-Secretariat adopting the Electronic Service Charter of the Guardia Civil.
• Resolution, of 2 February 2012, of the Directorate-General of the Guardia Civil, extending the procedures within the scope of the electronic register of the Guardia Civil.
• Law 39/2015, of 1 October, on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations.
• Law 40/2015, of 1 October, on the Legal Status of the Public Sector.
Personal Data Protection
• Data Protection.